Full transcript
You're on the Naughty List
00:00and hurry down the chimney tonight. Oh wait, wrong song. I see you when you're sleeping. I know when you're awake. *laughs* It's just me, Yuki. You know, the space assassin with all the ass. I hope you're all having a lovely holiday season this year. Should be a safe one. Now that I've got this big red son of a bitch in my brig, I caught him flying around this planet with coordinates to billions of households in a payload prepared for each. And a list of friendly and unfriendly targets stuffed in his pocket, too. Federation's been looking for him for centuries. They want him for burglary, slave labor, tax evasion, and... Ugh. public indecency. God damn it, Santa Claus, you dirty dog. Huh. Says here he's also wanted for the mass genocide of the Martian population.
01:03Hmm. who'd have thunk? anyway, don't worry his naughty list is nice and safe with me I wouldn't dream of having a peek. *sniff* Yeah, actually I did. And baby, you've been so very, very naughty. And you know what? It's my turn to stuff the stocking tonight.
01:32Happy Sentience Day, kiddies. And from everyone at Sadistic Dreamer Productions. including Sadistic himself. Have a wonderful day. New Year. you Thank you. Thank you.